Drop-in on talking books
Students who need reading support have the right to customized course literature. Gothenburg University Library now invites you to drop-in where we tell you more about talking books, apps, software and reading studio.
Drop-in for those who need reading support
- We give tips on how to download talking books and listen to them
- We show you how to download support programs from the Student Portal
- We tell you more about what service we provide and answer questions
We offer drop-in at the following times:
Choose an occasion that suits you.
- Monday 9 September 15:00 - 17:00 at the Pedagogical Library
- Tuesday September 10 13:00 - 14:00 at the Humanist Library in seminar room 2
- Wednesday September 11 10:00 - 12:00 at the Biomedical Library
- Thursday September 12 10:00 - 12:00 at the Social Sciences Library, floor 1 (group room Pontus and Reading studio)
- Friday 13 September 10:00 - 12:00 at the Economic Library, at the loan desk
Welcome to drop in and have a cup of coffee! b>