There are currently problems with the email for the university's employees. Therefore you might not receive notices and reminders from the library, or you might not get an answer if you try to contact us. You can log in to My loans to see if you have material to pick up or return, and you can contact our libraries by phone or online via Zoom.
Drop-in on talking books
Students who need reading support have the right to customized course literature. Gothenburg University Library now invites you to drop-in where we tell you more about talking books, apps, software and reading studio.
Drop-in for those who need reading support
- We give tips on how to download talking books and listen to them
- We show you how to download support programs from the Student Portal
- We tell you more about what service we provide and answer questions
We offer drop-in at the following times:
Choose an occasion that suits you.
- Monday 9 September 15:00 - 17:00 at the Pedagogical Library
- Tuesday September 10 13:00 - 14:00 at the Humanist Library in seminar room 2
- Wednesday September 11 10:00 - 12:00 at the Biomedical Library
- Thursday September 12 10:00 - 12:00 at the Social Sciences Library, floor 1 (group room Pontus and Reading studio)
- Friday 13 September 10:00 - 12:00 at the Economic Library, at the loan desk
Welcome to drop in and have a cup of coffee!