There are currently problems with the email for the university's employees. Therefore you might not receive notices and reminders from the library, or you might not get an answer if you try to contact us. You can log in to My loans to see if you have material to pick up or return, and you can contact our libraries by phone or online via Zoom.
Drop-in on talking books 27-31 January
Students who need reading support have the right to customized course literature. Gothenburg University Library now invites you to drop-in where we tell you more about talking books, apps, software and reading studio.
Drop-in for those who need reading support
- We will give you tips on how to download and listen to talking books
- We show how to download software from the Student portal
- We tell you more about our service and answer your questions
You can choose between the following dates:
- Monday 27 January 12:00 - 14:00, Economics Library, at the circulation desk, 3rd floor
- Tuesday 28 January 15:00 - 17:00, Social Sciences Library, reading studio, 1st Floor
- Wednesday 29 January 15:00-17:00, Education Library
- Thursday 30 January 13:00 - 14:00, Humanities Library, seminar room 2
- Friday 31 January 13:00-15:00, Biomedical Library, at the circulation desk, 5th floor