There are currently problems with the email for the university's employees. Therefore you might not receive notices and reminders from the library, or you might not get an answer if you try to contact us. You can log in to My loans to see if you have material to pick up or return, and you can contact our libraries by phone or online via Zoom.
Publish journals with OJS
Editorial boards can get assistance with OJS
The Library assists journal editorial boards affiliated to the University of Gothenburg with publishing online through the system Open Journal Systems (OJS). OJS is developed by the Public Knowledge Project and used globally by a significant number of journals.
OJS presents the journal to the readers on the web and assists in the editorial process.
Some features in OJS:
- Provides a website for the journal
- Article submission for authors via the journal's website
- Management of the review process
- Facilitates archiving
- Management of subscriptions
- Supports most formats of articles and abstracts
How the Library can help
The Library can assist you with setting up the journal's website with a tailored layout. The Library can also assist you with:
- Getting a custom URL for the journal
- OJS training for editors
- Support when using OJS
- Server and back-up management
Journals using OJS
Contact us if you have any queries about using OJS.