Drop in about talking books
Thursday 2 February, at 15:00 - 17:00
Humanities Library, and Zoom
Gothenburg University Library invite students to drop-in via Zoom and on location, where we provide information about talking books.
Students with reading impairments have a right to adapted course literature. Welcome to our drop in!
- We will give you tips on how to download and listen to talking books
- We will show how to download software from the Student portal
- We will tell you more about our service and answer your questions
The librarians speak Swedish or English, based on the wishes of the participants.
Questions? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event series: Study with support software
- Language: Swedish or English, based on the wishes of participants