Endnote demonstration arranged by the Biomedical Library
Endnote is a software that helps you save search results and organize your references and downloaded texts. With Endnote it is easier to insert references in a text and create a bibliography.
About the demonstration
The demonstrations include examples of how you fetch references from databases within science, medicine and health and care sciences.
Learn how to:
- save references to books, articles and webpages
- create bibliographies according to different citation styles
- make changes to preferences in Endnote
If there are any non-Swedish speaking participants, we give the demonstration in English. You don't have to register in advance.
The target audience is students and researchers at the Faculty of Science and the Sahlgrenska Academy.
- Event series: Endnote demonstrations
- Event type: Webinar
- Language: Swedish or English, based on the wishes of participants