Drop in about talking books and support software
Gothenburg University Library invite students to drop-in via Zoom and on location, where we provide information about talking books.
Students with reading impairments have a right to adapted course literature. Welcome to our drop in!
- We will give you tips on how to download and listen to talking books
- We will show how to download software from the Student portal
- We will tell you more about our service and answer your questions
The librarians speak Swedish or English, based on the wishes of the participants.
Questions? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you come to the drop in you will get individual support from a librarian. You can come whenever you want between 3 and 5 p.m. Many come directly at 3 p.m., so feel free to try a little later if there is a queue. Bring your computer, mobile and ID-card.
About the event
29 January and 1 February, the event is given both on site in the Education Library and in Zoom. Choose what suits you best.
On 30 January, 31 January and 2 February, the event will be held only in Zoom.
- Event series: Study with support software
- Event type: Drop in
- Language: Swedish or English, based on the wishes of participants