Recieve help from a librarian via chat or Zoom
You can get help from a librarian even if you cannot visit the library. Ask your questions to us in the chat or via Zoom.
Chat with a librarian
Ask us about issues such as how to write a reference correctly. The librarians can also answer your questions about the library's services and collections.
An icon appears in the corner of the screen when a librarian is available in the chat.
Visit our digital information desks in Zoom
The librarians can help you with information searches and reference management.
About our information desks in Zoom
- You can meet a librarian by yourself or connect with a friend at the same time.
- You do not need to have your camera on.
- Meetings at the information desk have no time limit.
- Sometimes we need to investigate a question further. We will get back to you by email within 24 hours.
- Sometimes there is a queue at the information desk. We will help you as soon as we can. If you don't want to wait, you can connect later.