You can access the library's services and materials from home
We offer large parts of our library service online. Students and staff can access the library's electronic resources from home by logging in. Our service can be reached from home with, among other things, an information desk and events via Zoom.
Available remote services
- Search support with a librarian
- Service for students with reading impairments
- Book instruction in information searching skills
- Library services for researchers, such as reference management support and more
- Lectures, demonstrations and presentations for students and staff via Zoom
Materials that are available remotely
- Find articles, e-books, e-journals and other materials in Supersearch
- The library's databases
- The library's journals
- Scanned card catalogues of older material
You can also find contact information on the libraries' own pages or fill out this contact form to get help.